Why the Blog? Why Passion?

For those of you who don't know me, this page may appear at first glance to be a shrine to a particular group or a particular people. However, I hope that you are able to see past the seeming repentiveness and see the heart behind the words, videos, and images.
Shortly after first moving to Texas in 2002, I became acquainted with a ministry/movement called Passion. At first hearing, it was quite evident in the things that they stood/stand for and the passion with which they indvidually and corporately live out their lives, that Jesus Christ the Son of God and Saviour of the World, was the heartbeat behind it all.
Ever since that first introduction, I have seen time and again, the genuiness and transparency with which this group of people live their lives out.
More for my own self than anything else, I started this blog as a place to collect these images, thoughts, and videos, along with other things that God spoke and revealed to me that I might re-visit them from time to time...
Short of printing everything out and makes books and books of "inspirational stufff" I decided to compile everything right here, and rather than just being for myself, I thought you might want a peek into my world.

Wednesday, May 13

Perserverance

Christine Caine - First Things First
 

There is ONE word on my heart for you today . . .

Perseverance

If God spoke a promise over your business, your ministry, your life, and if it looks in the natural like that promise has expired, there is no way that your ministry can go forward, or no way you’ll see the breakthrough in that business—I’m here to say . . . continue to stand in faith because God is faithful!!!

Galatians 6:9 (ESV) tells us, And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

No comments: